Eagle Hollow Haunts consists of three uniquely themed haunted attractions:
- Night Terrors is the classic haunted house that started it all! This fan favorite is a wild walk-through at just under 5000 SQ feet of nightmares. It's dark, creepy, packed with scares around every corner and will keep you screaming the whole way through. This must-see show will be lingering in your nightmares for months to come.
- Luminon is a 3-D attraction that provides the most visually stimulating experience in the whole Midwest! This mind-blowing experience will transport and immerse you in an alien world. But don't let the beauty of this new world fool you. You are not safe! The Aliens that call this new world home are not kind to visitors; all they see is a new protein source. This action-packed show will test your survival skills at just short of 5000 SQ feet. If you make it out alive, you will be talking about this show for months!
- Finally, there is Darklands. Even getting to this attraction is intense as you are loaded onto a bus, taken around the racetrack and then abandoned in the middle of the dark. That’s all before you enter Darklands. This attraction is outdoors, and you will trek for close to a mile through a haunted tail full of cannibals, mutants, towering corn maze and the undead. If the G forces from the bus ride weren't enough for the thrill seekers, this attraction offers a 100-foot slide through the darkness. Not to mention while you are helplessly sliding to the unknown, who is waiting for you at the bottom? Guess you will have to come see the show to find out! Bring your walking shoes and maybe a change of pants for this attraction; chances are you will need both!
Also included with your ticket are:
- E.R. Bar: The Emergency Refreshments bar is for those 21 and up only. Specialty themed shots available in the E.R. Bar only!
- Sacry-oke DJ: A great DJ, a dance party, and a great time with Karaoke...which is sometimes scary in itself...hence "scary-oke!"
- Firepits: both public and reserved are available for warming up, hanging out or roasting.
- Concessions: The race track concessions is open with some classic food, treats and drinks available (including alcohol.) Feel free to grab a bite or a drink for you time waiting in line (just get it done before entering a haunt!)